Got a story to tell? Or maybe some wisdom you want to impart on folks? Well you’re at the right place, but we do have a few guidelines and rules you must follow if you want your work published. If these aren’t adhered to, we won’t be able to publish your writing.
- Use proper spelling, grammar, and sentence structure. This should go without saying.
- When speaking about others, don’t use any information that would identify individuals. This applies, even if you’re writing anonymously.
- You can decide not to be identified in your writing. Come up with a pseudonym that you like and stick with it. That way, if you submit more works, people will be able to find everything you’ve submitted.
- Tell your readers a little about yourself. We don’t need your life story, but share what you feel comfortable sharing. Where you’re from, occupation, education level, location, married, divorced, singles, kids, age, sexual orientation, mono/poly, etc.
- If you have a long post, break it up
- Minimum length is 250 words
If you have a business or social media page you want to share, feel free to include it and we’ll shout it out on our pages. Content must be appropriate and approved.